Dandruff by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: SELENIUM SULFIDE 10mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0816
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Selenium sulfide 1%
Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis
helps prevent recurrence of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
condition covers a large area of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- if used on bleached, gray, tinted or permed hair, rinse for at least 5 minutes
water, ammonium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, glycol distearate, cocamide MEA, ammonium xylenesulfonate, sodium citrate, fragrance, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, sodium chloride, citric acid, sodium benzoate, stearyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methylchlorisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, red 4
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo.
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc., St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA with US and foreign parts.
selenium sulfide shampoo
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.