Benzethonium chloride Plus Dyclonine hydrochloride
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 0.20mg in 9mL, DYCLONINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.75mg in 9mL
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
NDC Code: 63941-546
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzethonium chloride 0.2%
Dyclonine hydrochloride 0.75%
First aid antiseptic
- first aid to prevent bacteria contamination in minor cuts and scrapes
For external use only.
do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- on infected areas or wounds that are draining
- with other first aid products such as lotions and creams
- over sutures
- on mucous membranes
- deep puncture wounds
- deep cuts
- animal bites
- serious bleeding
- poor circulation
- serious burns
- do not sotre at temperaure above 120oF
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- conditions persists or gets worse
- infection occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected area
- apply a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily
- let dry
- a second coating may be applied for extra protection
- to remove, apply more Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off
- finger nail polish remover may dissolve Liquid Bandage
- cap bottle tightly
- store at room temperature away from heat
- may temporarily sting upon application
- do not allow to come in contact with floors, countertops, or other finished surfaces - will stain
acetone, amyl acetate, castor oil, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, SD slcohol 40
For Small Cuts & Wounds
Antiseptic to Help Prevent Infection
- Easy to use
Use liquid bandage for:
blisters, chapped & cracked finger tips, hangnails, paper cuts, shaving nicks & help in preventing the formation of calluses.
Also used by
blowlers, dancers, fishermen, golfers, hikers, musicians, runners and tennis players.
0.3 FL OZ. (9 mL)
|BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE PLUS DYCLONINE HYDROCHLORIDE
liquid bandage liquid
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO (868703513)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.