Salicylic Acid by VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 7g
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
NDC Code: 63941-553
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
- Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
keep away from fire and flame
- on moles, birth marks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see your doctor or podiatrist.
- after washing affected area, soak wart in for 5 minutes in comfortably warm water
- dry area thoroughly
- apply one drop of gel at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
camphor, castor oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropyl alcohol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80, SDA 3C ethyl alcohol
wart remover gel tube gel
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO (868703513)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.