Tolnafate by VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.3g in 130g
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
NDC Code: 63941-541
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
do not get into eyes or mouth, if products get into eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
use only as directed
no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, Isobutane, Kaolin, PPG-12-Buteth-16, SD Alcohol 40-B, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
tolnaftate athletes foot powder spray talc free aerosol, spray
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO (868703513)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017