Undecylenic Acid by Topco Associates LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid 7.5g in 30g
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-372
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm)
For relief of:
- discomforts which may accompany these conditons
For external use only.
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by the doctor.
avoid contact with eyes.
by the doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and evening) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- wear well- fitting, ventilated shoes, and changes shoes and socks atleast once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 150 - 300C (590 - 860F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
antifungal solution liquid
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.