Tolnafate by VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.3g in 130g
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
NDC Code: 63941-540
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruis)
- relieves itching, burning and crafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
- do not get into eyes or mouth, if products get into eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- if nozzle clogs, clean with a pin
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86ºF)
BHT, Isobutane, Kaolin, PPG-12-Buteth-16, SD Alcohol 40-B, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
tolnaftate jock itch powder spray - talc free aerosol, spray
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO. (868703513)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.