Menthol by VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.8g in 283g
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
NDC Code: 63941-552
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritation on the foot
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor
- wash and dry feet thoroughly
- sprinkle powder liberally on feet, between toes and on bottoms of feet
benzethonium chloride, eucalytus oil, gum acacia, peppermint oil, sodium bicarbonate, talc
maximum strength medicated foot powder powder
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO (868703513)|