Hand Sanitizer by Orazen Inc
Medically reviewed on Dec 10, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Orazen Inc
NDC Code: 71927-001
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops and persists for more that 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product
- Briskly rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
water, carbomer, fragrance, triethanoamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, aloe vera extract
- Store at room temperature 15 to 30C (59 to 86F)
- May discolor certain fabrics
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Orazen Inc (080916640)|