Salicylic Acid by VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
NDC Code: 63941-543
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
- if you are a diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughlyif necessary, cut medicated patch to fit callus
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto callus
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
- may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
medicated callus removers patch
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO (868703513)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.