Alcohol-Free Anticavity by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 219mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0482
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, propylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium phosphate, red 33, green 3
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
Mountain falls fluroide mouth wash
*Ths product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Advanced Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurence.
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc., St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA with US and foreign parts.
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|