Advanced Hand Sanitizer by DZA Brands
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: DZA Brands
NDC Code: 55316-439
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Aloe Advanced Hand Sanitizer
DZA Brands, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147/Scorbourogh, ME 04074
For product questions or concerns, contact us at 1-866-322-2439. please include UPC number and code from package.
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - DZA Brands (090322194)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|