North PVP Iodine Wipe
Medically reviewed on December 17, 2017
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: North Safety Products
NDC Code: 0498-0120
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
(equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
First aid antiseptic
- first aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- irritation and redness develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- do not use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- store at controlled temperature 59-86ºF (15-30ºC)
- do not use if pouch is open or torn
- discard after each use
nonoxynol 9, water
|NORTH PVP IODINE WIPE
povidone-iodine 10% swab
|Labeler - North Safety Products (019777263)|
|Registrant - North Safety Products (019777263)|
|North Safety Products||019777263||pack(0498-0120)|
|Sion Biotext Medical||532775194||manufacture(0498-0120)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.