Advanced Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc.
NDC Code: 11344-439
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- conditon persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
This product is not manufactu4red or distributed by GOJO industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Aloe Advanced Hand Sanitizer
Distributed by: Vi-Jon, St. Louis, MO 63114
*Compare to Purell
With aloe & vitamin E
Kills more than 99.99% of germs**
Refreshes and moisturizes and softens hands mm01.jpg
Fast and effective
Made in the USA with US and foreign parts
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
Advanced Hand Sanitizer
More effective formula
Kills more than 99.99% of germs*
Compare to Purell**
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc. (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.