Advanced Hand Sanitizer by Supervalu Inc
Medically reviewed on Dec 8, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Supervalu Inc
NDC Code: 41163-439
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Aloe Advanced Hand Sanitizer
Supervalu Inc., Eden Prairie, MN 55344 USA
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Supervalu Inc (006961411)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.