Hand Sanitizer by Ingles Markets, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ingles Markets, Inc.
NDC Code: 62936-0370
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
DISTRIBUTED BY: Ingles Markets, Inc., 2913 US Highway 70 West, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Made in the USA with US and foreign components
|Labeler - Ingles Markets, Inc. (024418584)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2017