Rabofen DM by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 61786-964
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 2 TSP (10 mL))||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg||Expectorant|
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- use enclosed dosing cup only. Do not use any other device.
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 TSP every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each TSP (5 mL) contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Do not refrigerate
Do not use this product if inner foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken or missing
artificial cherry flavor, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
MAJOR ® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N Laurel Park Drive,
Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152
DRUG: Rabofen DM
GENERIC: Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
PACKAGING: 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL
- Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL
- Corn Syrup
- FD&C Red no. 40
- PRUNUS SEROTINA BARK
- MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM
- ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID
- Saccharin Sodium
- Sodium Benzoate
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide solution
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.