MAXIMUM STRENGTH COMFORT GEL
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: WALGREEN COMPANY
NDC Code: 0363-1619
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 12 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 yearsof age: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 1 mg
- store at room temperature and avoid freezing
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH COMFORT GEL
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
|Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture(0363-1619), pack(0363-1619)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.