CLOTRIMAZOLE by GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC.
Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 1mL
Labeler: GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC.
NDC Code: 70795-8020
CLOTRIMAZOLE USP, 1%
- Athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- Jock Itch (tinea cruris)
- Ringworm (tinea corporis)
Discomfort which can accompany these conditions
- For external use only
Ask a doctor before use
on children under 2 years of age
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctorif
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. For best results, follow directions and continue treatment for length of time indicated. For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product.
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Store at 15°to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
polyethylene glycol 400
please call 1-888-266-8818
GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC.
Compare to the active ingredient of Lotrimin®AF*
Clotrimazole (Topical Solution) USP,1%
Relieves Itching & Burning
For External use only.
Not for Opthalmic use.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
|Labeler - GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC. (056556923)|
|Registrant - GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC. (056556923)|
|GRAXCELL PHARMACEUTICAL, LLC.||056556923||relabel(70795-8020)|