Salicylic acid by Topco Associates LLC
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-373
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened
if discomfort persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit callus
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto callus
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
- may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
medicated callus removers extra thick patch
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.