Hand Sanitizer by DZA Brands
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: DZA Brands
NDC Code: 55316-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Gel Advanced Hand Sanitizer.
DISTRIBUTED BY: DZA Brands, LLC, Salsbury, NC 28147/Scarbourough, ME 04074
For prodcut questions or concerns, contact us at 1-866-322-2439. Please include UPC number and code from package.
|Labeler - DZA Brands (090322194)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.