Advanced Hand Sanitizer by Salado Sales Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Salado Sales Inc.
NDC Code: 57243-370
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Salado Sales, Inc, Temple, TX 76503
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Salado Sales Inc. (009830555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|