Salicylic Acid by Topco Associates LLC
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-171
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 40%w/w
- For the removal of corns
For external use only.
- if you are diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
If sallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see your doctor or podiatrist.
- wash affected area, may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off at slit
- adhere medicated bandage directly over corn
- after 48 hours remove medicated bandage strip
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until corn is removed) for up to 14 days.
store between 59o and 86oF (15o and 30oC)
acrylic adhesive, brown iron oxide, polyethylene foam
one step corn remover patch
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.