Clearasil Rapid Rescue Spot Treatment
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10g in 100g
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-433
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- keep outer box for full product information
- keep tightly closed
- store at controlled room temperature 68-77 °F (20-25 °C)
Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
|CLEARASIL RAPID RESCUE SPOT TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.