Clearasil Stubborn Acne Control 5in1 Concealing Treatment
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10g in 100g
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-437
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- keep outer box for full product information
- keep tightly closed
- store at 20-25 °C (68-77 °F)
Water, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-12, Isopropyl Myristate, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA
|CLEARASIL STUBBORN ACNE CONTROL 5IN1 CONCEALING TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|