Clearasil Stubborn Acne Control 5in1 Concealing Treatment
Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10g in 100g
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-437
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- keep outer box for full product information
- keep tightly closed
- store at 20-25 °C (68-77 °F)
Water, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-12, Isopropyl Myristate, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA
|CLEARASIL STUBBORN ACNE CONTROL 5IN1 CONCEALING TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|