REGULAR STRENGTH ANTACID by CVS
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 20mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 69842-286
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 24 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 85 mg, sodium 3 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from freezing
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
IN MYLANTA® REGULAR STRENGTH*
Alumina / Magnesia / Simethicone
Soothing Relief of:
• Acid Indigestion
• Sour Stomach
Plus anti-gas relief
Alcohol: less than 0.5%
12 FL OZ (355 mL)
|REGULAR STRENGTH ANTACID
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture(69842-286), pack(69842-286)|