Ear Wax Removal Drops Preferred Plus Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 65mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 61715-171
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide Peroxide, 6.5%
Earwax removal aid
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
Do not use if you have
- eardrainage, discharge, ear pain,irritation
- rashin the ear,or are dizzy
- injuryor perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery
- do not use for more than four days
- avoid contact with the eyes. If accidental contact with the eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor
- if excessive earwax remains after the use of this product, consult a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any earwax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
- Lot No. and EXP date: see label, bottom container or box.
Citric Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tartaric Acid
Preferred Plus Pharmacy
Ear Wax Removal drops
Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
0.5 FL OZ (15ml)
|EAR WAX REMOVAL DROPS
PREFERRED PLUS PHARMACY
carbamide peroxide - 6.5% solution/ drops
|Labeler - Kinray (012574513)|
|Registrant - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||manufacture(61715-171)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.