SC PAIN RELIEF BALM
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 207.3mg in 1g, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 155.5mg in 1g, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 31.1mg in 1g
Labeler: Albert Max, Inc.
NDC Code: 68233-806
Methyl Salicylate 20.7%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
• arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains • simple backache
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds • irritated or damaged skin
- sensitive skin • with a heating pad • if pregnant
- with, or as the same time as, other external analgesic products
- if allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- if allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use 1 hour before or after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- redness is present • side effects occur.
If pregnant, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Apply to the affected area. Rub well on affected area.
- Repeat 2 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature, 20 to 25oC(68 to 77oF)
Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil, Vaseline, White beeswax
Distributed by: Albert Max, Inc. 13859 Redwood Ave, Chino, CA 91710 USA
|SC PAIN RELIEF BALM
methyl salicylate, menthol, camphor ointment
|Labeler - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|