SC PAIN RELIEF BALM
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 207.3mg in 1g, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 155.5mg in 1g, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 31.1mg in 1g
Labeler: Albert Max, Inc.
NDC Code: 68233-806
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 20.7%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
• arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains • simple backache
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds • irritated or damaged skin
- sensitive skin • with a heating pad • if pregnant
- with, or as the same time as, other external analgesic products
- if allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- if allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use 1 hour before or after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- redness is present • side effects occur.
If pregnant, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Apply to the affected area. Rub well on affected area.
- Repeat 2 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature, 20 to 25oC(68 to 77oF)
Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil, Vaseline, White beeswax
Distributed by: Albert Max, Inc. 13859 Redwood Ave, Chino, CA 91710 USA
|SC PAIN RELIEF BALM
methyl salicylate, menthol, camphor ointment
|Labeler - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 23, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.