Clearasil Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Scrub
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
Water, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Steareth-21, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Steareth-2, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, MEK, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, BHT, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA
|CLEARASIL RAPID RESCUE DEEP TREATMENT SCRUB
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.