Clearasil Stubborn Acne Control 5in1 Weekly Scrub
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-441
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Laureth-3, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydrated Silica, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sorbitol, Hexyldecanol, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Benzyl Salicylate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseeed) Sterols, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Polyquaternium-43, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Sulfate, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 6
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA
|CLEARASIL STUBBORN ACNE CONTROL 5IN1 WEEKLY SCRUB
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 8, 2017