RUBBING ALCOHOL 70 PERCENT by Viny Health and Beauty Products Inc
Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Viny Health and Beauty Products Inc
NDC Code: 76436-308
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, 70%
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
FIRST AID TO HELP THE RISK OF INFECTION IN MINOR CUTS, SCRAPES AND BURNS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
For external use only.
- FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMEEAT, SPARK, ELECTRICITY
- IF TAKEN NTERNALLY, SERIOUS GASTRIC DISTURBANCES WILL RESULT
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE DEEP OR PUNCTURE WOUNDS, ANIMAL BITES OR SERIOUS BURNS
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- DO NOT GET INTO EYES
- DO NOT APPLY OVER LARGE AREAS OF THE BODY
- DO NOT USE LONGER THAN ONE WEEK UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR
- DO NOT USE OTHERWISE THAN DIRECTED
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF CONDITION PERSISTS OR GETS WORSE.
- CLEAN THE AFFECTED AREA
- APPLY SMALL AMOUNT OF THIS PRODUCT ON THE AREA 1-3 TIMES DAILY
- IF BANDAGED, LET DRY FIRST
- MAY BE COVERED WITH A STERILE BANDAGE
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- DOES NOT CONTAIN, NOR IS INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR GRAIN OR ETHYL ALCOHOL
- WILL PRODUCE SERIOUS GASTRIC DISTURBANCES IF TAKEN INTERNALLY
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Viny Health and Beauty Products Inc (963374942)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.