Magnesium Citrate by Target Corp
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.61mL
Labeler: Target Corp
NDC Code: 11673-179
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz; maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz; maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz; maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- each fl oz contains: magnesium 290 mg
- each fl oz contains: sodium content 3 mg
- each fl oz contains: potassium content 84 mg
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
citric acid, flavor, potassium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, water
Distributed by: Target Corp., Mpls., MN 55403
Made in USA
TM & (c) Target Brands, Inc.
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Target Corp (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.