Glossier solution exfoliating skin perfector
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Glossier Inc.
NDC Code: 71425-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
• for the treatment/management of acne
• penetrates pores to reduce acne
• helps prevent new acne from forming
For external use only
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes
• if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
• skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when
using another topical acne product at the same time. If irritation
occurs, use only one product at a time
Stop use and ask a doctor
• if you develop severe irritation, burning, or itching of the skin
• for more severe cases, and/or if improvement is not
apparent within 6-8 weeks, consult a health care professional
• if you develop hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering,
or dif culty breathing, get medical help right away
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid
(AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and
particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear
protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this
product and for a week afterwards.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with
one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three
times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application
to once a day or every other day
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Glycolic
Acid, Gluconolactone, Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium
Chloride, Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether, Niacinamide, Betaine,
Inositol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phytic Acid, Pentylene
Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-8, Aloe Barbadensis
Leaf Juice, Acetic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide.
Protect this product in this container from
excessive heat and direct sun.
visit Glossier.com, email us at gTEAM@glossier.com, or call
|GLOSSIER SOLUTION EXFOLIATING SKIN PERFECTOR
glossier solution exfoliating skin perfector liquid
|Labeler - Glossier Inc. (078541007)|
|Registrant - Glossier Inc. (078541007)|
|Thibiant International, Inc.||083913913||manufacture(71425-020)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.