Athletes Foot by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Butenafine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 69842-986
Butenafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
for athlete's foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks, or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
Apply between and around the toes
1 week twice a day or 4 weeks once a day
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or not visible
- store between 20º to 25º C (68º to 77º F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23) cetyl ether, propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, trolamine, white petrolatum
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
butenafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|