Medically reviewed on November 29, 2017.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 60g in 100g
Labeler: Naticura Inc
NDC Code: 71453-211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Organic Witch hazel 60%
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
- temporary relieves burning and irritation.
For external use only.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222)
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Store at room temperature 59-86oF (15-300C)
- adult: cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- Dispose of pad in trash after use.Do not flush
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Organic Aloe Vera gel, Organic Glycerin, Natural Grain Alcohol, Organic Jojoba, Organic essential oils of Lavender, Cypress, Geranium.
organic witch hazel swab
|Labeler - Naticura Inc (203502570)|
|Registrant - Naticura Inc (203502570)|
|PREMIER CARE INDUSTRIES, INC||858442403||manufacture(71453-211)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.