Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 60g in 100g
Labeler: Naticura Inc
NDC Code: 71453-211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Organic Witch hazel 60%
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
- temporary relieves burning and irritation.
For external use only.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222)
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Store at room temperature 59-86oF (15-300C)
- adult: cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- Dispose of pad in trash after use.Do not flush
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Organic Aloe Vera gel, Organic Glycerin, Natural Grain Alcohol, Organic Jojoba, Organic essential oils of Lavender, Cypress, Geranium.
organic witch hazel swab
|Labeler - Naticura Inc (203502570)|
|Registrant - Naticura Inc (203502570)|
|PREMIER CARE INDUSTRIES, INC||858442403||manufacture(71453-211)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.