Motion Sickness Relief by PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 51013-322
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine Hydrochloride 25 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a doctor before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take first dose one hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: each tablet contains: phenylalanine 0.28 mg
- store at room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF)
Aspartame, compressible sugar, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C red 40 (al-lake), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, raspberry flavor
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(51013-322)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.