Stomach Relief by CVS PHARMACY, INC.
Medically reviewed on November 28, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
NDC Code: 69842-394
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- chew or dissolve in mouth
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each tablet contains: calcium 77 mg, salicylate 102 mg
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
calcium carbonate, D&C red # 27 (Al-lake), dextrose, flavor (cherry), magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sorbitol
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||MANUFACTURE(69842-394)|