Stomach Relief by CVS PHARMACY, INC.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
NDC Code: 69842-394
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- chew or dissolve in mouth
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each tablet contains: calcium 77 mg, salicylate 102 mg
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
calcium carbonate, D&C red # 27 (Al-lake), dextrose, flavor (cherry), magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sorbitol
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||MANUFACTURE(69842-394)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.