Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate by TARGET Corporation
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE, UNSPECIFIED 1g in 1g
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-095
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
For laxative or soak, call 1-800-910-6874
Magnesium Sulfate USP
saline laxative for relief of occasional constipation
soaking aod for minor sprains and bruises
NET WT 128OZ (8 LBS) 3.63KG
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED POUCH IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
TM & ©2017 Target Brands, Inc.
|EPSOM SALT MAGNESIUM SULFATE
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|