Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate by TARGET Corporation
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE, UNSPECIFIED 1g in 1g
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-095
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
For laxative or soak, call 1-800-910-6874
Magnesium Sulfate USP
saline laxative for relief of occasional constipation
soaking aod for minor sprains and bruises
NET WT 128OZ (8 LBS) 3.63KG
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED POUCH IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
TM & ©2017 Target Brands, Inc.
|EPSOM SALT MAGNESIUM SULFATE
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.