Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate by TARGET Corporation
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE, UNSPECIFIED 1g in 1g
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-095
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
For laxative or soak, call 1-800-910-6874
Magnesium Sulfate USP
saline laxative for relief of occasional constipation
soaking aod for minor sprains and bruises
NET WT 128OZ (8 LBS) 3.63KG
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED POUCH IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
TM & ©2017 Target Brands, Inc.
|EPSOM SALT MAGNESIUM SULFATE
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.