Docusate Sodium by PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 29, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 55289-493
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- results usually occurs 1 to 3 days after the first dose
Do not use if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed bya doctor
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
you need to use a stool softner laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
|adults and children over 12 years and older
||take 1-3 softgels daily
|children 2 to 12 years of age
||take 1 softgel daily
|children under 2 years
||ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains sodium 6mg
- store at room temperature 15 o to 30 oC (59 o to 86 oF)
- protect from moisture
Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride tablets, USP are available in 5 mg dosage strength.
The 5 mg tablets are supplied as orange film coated round shaped biconvex tablets debossed “K 6” on one side and plain on other side.
Bottles of 14, 30, 60, 90 and 180 softgels.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Dispense in a tight, well-closed, container as defined in the USP, with a child-resistant closure (as required).
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|Registrant - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||156893695||repack(55289-493)|