Opcon-A by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on November 22, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.2675mg in 1mL, PHENIRAMINE MALEATE 3.15mg in 1mL
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0475
Naphazoline HCl (0.02675%)
Pheniramine maleate (0.315%)
- temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- narrow angle glaucoma
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- replace cap after use
- remove contact lenses before using
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from light
- use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, hypromellose, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid may be used to adjust pH.
®/™ are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb
Incorporated or its affiliates.
©Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Distributed by: Bausch + Lomb, a Division
of Valeant Pharmaceuticals North
America LLC, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
GENERIC: Naphazoline hydrochloride and Pheniramine maleate
DOSAGE: SOLUTION/ DROPS
PACKAGING: 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
- NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.2675mg in 1mL
- PHENIRAMINE MALEATE 3.15mg in 1mL
- BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM BORATE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
- BORIC ACID
- EDETATE DISODIUM
- HYDROCHLORIC ACID
naphazoline hydrochloride and pheniramine maleate solution/ drops
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.