SUPREME ANTACID by FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 135mg in 5mL
Labeler: FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC
NDC Code: 55319-624
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 400 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 135 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- overindulgence in food and drink
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 18 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: calcium 160mg, magnesium 55 mg
- refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness and purity
- do not freeze
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, flavor, hydroxyethylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sorbic acid, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide suspension
|Labeler - FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC (024472631)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.