Stool Softener Laxative by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-778
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains:sodium 6 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
D&C red #33*, edible ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of COLACE® Regular Strength Stool Softener **See back panel
Stool Softener Laxative
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
DEPENDABLE RELIEF OF CONSTIPATION
**Colace® is a registered trademark of Purdue Products L.P., Stamford, CT 06901. Purdue Products L.P. is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2017