Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 18, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 500[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Owens & Minor, Inc
NDC Code: 39892-0810
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Bacitracin 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in:
• minor cuts • scrapes • burns
• for external use only
• in the eyes
• if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock
• over large areas of the body
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
• before use in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
• if the condition persists or gets worse
• if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
• Tamper Evident. Do not use if package is torn, cut or opened.
• Avoid excessive heat and humidity
• Store at a controlled room temperature 15˚ to 30˚C (59˚ to 86˚F)
|Labeler - Owens & Minor, Inc (847412269)|
|Registrant - Owens & Minor, Inc (847412269)|
|Ultra Seal Corporation||085752004||manufacture(39892-0810)|