Glycerin by DSC Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 22, 2017
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 1.2g
Labeler: DSC Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 52316-724
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 1.2 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage
childrien 2 to under 6-1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor
children under 2 years-ask a doctor
Insert suppository well up into rectum.
Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
|Labeler - DSC Laboratories Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc.||097807374||manufacture(52316-724)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.