SUPREME ANTACID by VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 135mg in 5mL
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY
NDC Code: 63941-624
Calcium carbonate 400 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 135 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- overindulgence in food and drink
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 18 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: calcium 160mg, magnesium 55 mg
- refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness and purity
- do not freeze
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, flavor, hydroxyethylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sorbic acid, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide suspension
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY (868703513)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 22, 2017