Glycerin by Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 1.2g
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-282
Glycerin 1.2 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage
childrien 2 to under 6-1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor
children under 2 years-ask a doctor
Insert suppository well up into rectum.
Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
The product package shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
PediatricGlycerin Suppositories, 25 count
Distributed by C.D.M.A. Inc.
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - DSC Laboratories Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc.||097807374||manufacture(63868-282)|