Glycerin by Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2.1g
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-283
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 2.1 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort of burning sensation
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage
adults and children 6 years and over 1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor
children 2 to under 6 years use Child Suppositories
Insert suppository well up into rectum.
Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - DSC Laboratories Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc.||097807374||manufacture(63868-283)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.