Jock Itch by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Butenafine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-2101
Butenafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most jock itch
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or not visible
- store between 20º to 25º C (68º to 77º F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23) cetyl ether, propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, trolamine, white petrolatum
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
butenafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.