SpaGelpatch 42degrees celsius CORSET
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAPSICUM ANNUUM WHOLE 0.05g in 100g
Labeler: SENNY STUDIO Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 71829-0002
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Capsicum annuum extract
Hydrogenated Dicyclopentadiene/Isopentene/Isoprene/Styrene Copolymer (and) Mineral Oil (and) Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, coffee seed extract, soil mineral, cordycepin
Improvement of stomach abdomen elasticity
Skin gloss improvement effect
keep out of reach of the children
Remove both films and attach to the abdomen and rub well
1. When you use this product and find any of following problems, stop using it. if you keep using it despite the problem, the symptom will get worse, so you will have to go see a dermatologist.
- During use, if you have red spots, swelling, itching, or any other stimuli.
- if the applied region has any problem above for direct light.
2. Do not use the product on wound or dermatitis. 3.Attentive points for storage and treatment :
- Store it in the place where infants or children cannot touch
- do not store it where it has either high or low temperature or there is direct light.
for external use only
|SPAGELPATCH 42DEGREES CELSIUS CORSET
capsicum annuum whole patch
|Labeler - SENNY STUDIO Co., Ltd (557827314)|
|Registrant - SENNY STUDIO Co., Ltd (557827314)|
|Senny Studio Co., Ltd||557827314||manufacture(71829-0002)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.