Jock Itch by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., inc.
Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Butenafine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2101
Butenafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most jock itch
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or not visible
- store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23), propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, trolamine, white petrolatum
Distributed by: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
butenafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(51672-2101)|