ZEP ROUND ONE AB
Medically reviewed on October 19, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 0.04g in 10mL
Labeler: Zep Inc.
NDC Code: 66949-309
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin
For external use only.
Do not use in or around the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if individual is conscious, give large quantities of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
- Wet hands with water.
- Place hands under dispenser and apply liquid soap.
- Massage soap into hands and wrists, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles, and cuticles.
- Rinse hands thoroughly and dry.
- Do not freeze.
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Pumice, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Attapulgite, C11-13 Pareth-6, PEG-75 Lanolin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Glutaral, Titanium Dioxide, Orange 4, Yellow 5
Call 1-877-I-BUY-ZEP (1-877-428-9937)
|ZEP ROUND ONE AB
|Labeler - Zep Inc. (030471374)|